Instructions & Install Videos
New Dealer App
Golf Cart FYI
My Dealer Acct
> SEESeasy Mirrors (Pair)
SEESeasy Mirrors (Pair)
Questions about this item’s features and operation? (Please use CONTACT for support and service issues.) Ask here.
See 1 Questions
Value Pricing and Labor Savings = LiTESeasy
SEESeasy Mirrors (Pair) Option Specials
FUNcaster Barometer [+$19.00]
CELL-CADDY 4-Pocket [+$8.00]
Add to Cart
Questions and Answers
Model: SEESeasy Mirrors (Pair)
Dims: 3 1/4" W x 4 1/4" H x 3/4" D
TecScan designed wide-view, compact, convex mirror.
Real glass to reduce scratching and improve image quality over traditional plastic mirrors.
Narrow foot print makes it easy to get in and out of tight spaces.
Heavy-duty support design allows mirrors to handle small bumps and scrapes.
Designed to look like they belong on a cart.
Does package come with fasteners?
Mirrors come with 4 self-drilling screws for attachment.
Mirror Installation Instructions
1. Park your cart on carpet or grass. That way if you drop the mirror it is not likely to break. It’s bad luck, you know.
2. Warning: Do not over tighten the attachment screws. They can cut through the plastic.
3. Sit in the cart, hold the mirror 3-4 inches above your eye level, and mark the spot.
4. Measure from the top of the strut to your mark and round it to the nearest inch; that way, it will be easier to duplicate the process on the other side.
5. Using a 1/16” drill bit drill a starter hole. DO NOT DRILL THE BOTTOM HOLE, YET.
6. Insert a self-driller screw just part way in the hole.
7. Using the top slot, slide the mirror in place and tighten the screw just snug.
8. Sit in the cart and adjust the mirror so you can see the horizon at the top, the ground and rear of the cart at the bottom.
9. Now mark the location of the bottom hole in the center of the bottom slot and remove the mirror.
10. Repeat the process for the bottom hole with starter hole and inserting the screw just part way.
11. Slide the mirror in place, sit inside the cart and make a final adjustment, if necessary.
12. Tighten the screws to just a half turn past snug. After you have used the cart a few times, check the tightness again.
Repeat the process on the other side.
Was this answer helpful?
4 of 5
Customer(s) found this Answer helpful.
Answer provided by: