Model: LiTESeasy ULTRA Standard LED Light Kit (Reducer Optional)
Dims: 15 7/8" W x 1 1/16" H x 2 7/8" D
- Includes Powerful Ultra 1600 Lumen Led Spot & Flood Combo Headlight
- Complete Plug–in kit - Easy to install - Wire Harness Switch and Voltage Meter Included
- Especially Suited to Rural Areas, Farms, and Woodlands.... Universal Fit
- Illuminates 30" x 60" area - Saves cutting big holes in fenders
- 8-Volt Battery Carts Must Use VOLTSeasy Reducer for Warranty
- BRIGHT SMD 2835 400 Lumen Taillight
SMD2835 (Certified Quality) LED's
- Extremely low power draw
- Geo-optic chrome-plated reflector focuses and boosts the illumination
Silicone channel gasket mates the lens to the frame for a waterproof seal
- Plug-in design makes installation easier
- An exclusive Tecscan designed product
There are 2 types of commonly used golf cart voltage reducers:
- A linear reducer regulates either output voltage or current by dissipating the excess electric power in the form of heat.
The heat generated can be a problem and the energy used to the create heat is wasted.
This means a 36 or 48-volt golf cart will waste 75% of the energy used to operate the lights with a linear voltage reducer.
The VOLTSeasy (SMPS) switched-mode power supply regulates voltage or current by switching inductors and capacitors, into and out of different electrical configurations.
- These switching elements have no resistance when "closed" and carry no current when "open", and so the VOLTSeasy
(SMPS) converter can operate at almost 100% efficiency with all input power being delivered to the load; no power is wasted as dissipated heat
(Optional) VOLTSeasy Features:
- VOLTSeasy reducers have longer wires and the correct battery connectors installed at the factory this reduces installation time.
VOLTSeasy reducers operate up to 15 AMPS or 180 watts continuous duty, plenty of power for most golf cart accessories.
VOLTSeasy (SMPS) switching-mode power supplies are also substantially smaller and lighter than a linear supply due to the smaller transformer size and weight.
- VOLTSeasy reducers extend battery life by including an off-charger disconnect plug.
This specially designed heavy-duty plug allows the batteries to be disconnected when the cart will not be used for long periods, such as, during winter months.
Specific instructions included for a golf cart installation with connectors and hardware
Specifications: Works on both 36 and 48-volt carts 25 AMP rated, 15 AMP, 180 WATTS continuous duty, Auto overload shut down and reset, Reset time 30 mins, Input wire 3 feet with off-charger
disconnect plug, Factory Installed Connectors, Waterproof Aluminum case
LiTESeasy ULTRA Standard LED Light Kit Includes:
1 LED 1600 Lumen Head Light
1 LED Tail Light
1 Plug- In Wire Harness with On/Off Switch and Voltage Meter
(Voltage Reducer Optional)