LiTESeasy Deluxe LED kit includes:
- SMD 2835 400 Lumen LED Headlight
- SMD 2835 400 Lumen LED Taillight
- Complete Plug-in Wire Harness with Voltage Meter
- Controller with Adjustable Automatic Brake Light
- Steering Wheel Mounted Remote Control
- EXTRA Key Fob Pocket Remote Control
- Wire ties and hardware
- SMD 2835 LED 400 Lumen Bright Headlight
- Superior Lumen to Watt Brightness Ratio
- Poly methyl methacrylate clearest magnifying lens
- Scratch and sun resistant - Geo-optic reflector Flat Beam
- Silicon channel gasket seal - Plug-in design
- Extreme Visibility PURE RED LED Taillight
- Dims: 15 7/8"W x 1 1/16"H x 2 7/8"D
TecScan has designed and manufactured a new generation of LED Light kits featuring the SMD2835 led,
they have higher lumen brightness efficiency, better stability, better heat dissipation and longer life. (SMD = Surface-Mounted-Device)
- The SMD2835 is much thinner than previous LEDs, with dimension 2.8*3.5*0.7 mm. Because of excellent dimensional design it adapts well to products with a projection lens.
- The higher lumens rated SMD2835 increases from 6 LM/watt up to 35 LM/watt, so, it can easily replace larger sized SMD LEDs.
- The SMD2835 can produce more light due to improved cooling. The thin design technology produces a shorter light pathway which increases the SMD2835 efficiency up to 96%.
- The larger cooling area (6.6 mm²) of SMD2835 increases lifespan, which can reach up to 50,000 Hours.
- LiTESeasy Simplified Installation Design
- Plug-in Wire Harness with built-in voltage meter
- Turn Signals, Hazard Lights, Adjustable Automatic Brake Light
- Headlights, Taillights and Auxiliary Circuit Functions
Wireless Remote Control Features:
Eliminates:Complex Wiring Diagrams
- Steering Wheel Mounted Remote Controls all Lights and Signals
- Bonus: Key Fob Remote Included
Cutting Big Holes in Fenders
Can I use a
LiTESeasy Controller with a gas-powered cart?
answer is yes. The LiTESeasy Controller must be on standby to receive commands
from the remote control; this uses a minuscule amount of power. Over time, it
is possible this could discharge a single 12-volt battery. Especially if the
cart is not used on a regular (3-4 times per week) basis.
Connect all accessories through
Check and/or Replace Battery
Check Cart Charging System for About 15 Volts
Add an ON/OFF Switch to Cut Power to the Controller
Trickle Charge the 12-Volt Cart Battery
VOLTSeasy Voltage Reducer not included.
Required for carts with 8-volt batteries